14.2.12

It's All Money, Sonny.

Haiku of the Day:
recompense at least
not only to exploit ourselves
in public offer

Okay, I've got some stuff to say again.
Decided not to say it on F---Book.
Decided to revive this little nothing of a gem i call the blogo-dodecahedron.

I don't like ads, but I guess ones that pay me are better than ones that pay someone else. As a plus, this puts me in a position to turn any ad revenue into something I do like!

I've got a few projects in mind, and I don't care so much who gets rich, if anyone, so it probably wouldn't hurt to make them available here as they come online. So i will do just that. In the mean time, I will post, as often as the urge strikes, to describe positions that I have come to: positions which, after long thought, led me to the conclusions on which these projects are based.

Am I planning on throwing wrenches? You bet, but they'll be right here to examine before they hit the gears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome!